Free Quotations and Building Advice On Request

With 25 Years Experiance. "Built To Last"

Free No Obligation quotes and advice, on all types of Building projects , from Garden walls, patio's Exstentions to new Build houses good honist Advice and quotations given ,and professionly Built .

Staffordshire and also Stoke On Trent Areas covered
Please Telephone. Home 01782 395118 . Mobile .07894058500

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Please let me no any Building problems you may have


Hi there readers,
My name is Lance the Brickie. Let me tell you a little bit about myself; I am 40 yrs old, and I have been in the building industry for almost twenty five yrs, starting at the age of 15 yrs old.
I often used to bob of school so that I could go and work for my uncle who was then a very reputable builder.
I am very passionate about building and I am always happy to give friendly advice to anybody who asks. I have known of many occasions dodgy builders i.e"cowboys" who have given bad advice, provided a very bad service and even ripped people off. I aim to try to counter this by showing a friendly side to bricklayers. Anybody wishing a spot of brickie advice can drop me an email and I shall do all I can to offer my free professional advice.
I look forward to answering any of your questions.

2 comments:

  1. very good help and advice thankyou very much mr brickie would very much recommend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats very nice to hear always here for anyone who needs help and guidence , if anyone needs help andadvice please also contact me on
    www.lancekenneth.lovatt@googlemail.com or lancelovatt@live.co.uk happy building folks

    ReplyDelete

Bricklaying Buddy List

Blog Archive