Free Quotations and Building Advice On Request

With 25 Years Experiance. "Built To Last"

Free No Obligation quotes and advice, on all types of Building projects , from Garden walls, patio's Exstentions to new Build houses good honist Advice and quotations given ,and professionly Built .

Staffordshire and also Stoke On Trent Areas covered
Please Telephone. Home 01782 395118 . Mobile .07894058500

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here are Just A few of My Building Projects. Undertaken

Hi There please feel free to have a look at some of my Building Projects Past and Present , these Pictures are from my past when I had not long started in construction , Buildings that I did for a very very dear Friend of mine the late Les Oakes , and I was only 18-19 years old at the Time , thanks for Everything Les .


I Built this one out of old reclamation material Its sole purpose is to store very old Horse drawn vehicles .


This is a Photograph of a very large stone wall, and built into it was very old stone grinding wheels and inset further back you will see the main museum.


























This one is my favourite building of them all , I rebuilt this one from an old Nursing home from Burton Upon Trent Staffordshire, that I helped Les Oakes dismantle ,and rebuilt it from a sketch I drew on a scrap piece of paper. If you look at the stone sculpture on top of the arched door you will see Florence nightingale supporting the stone bay window.






This one is Mind boggling I was only 18 years old when I Started this Building ,and finished it when I hadn't not long turned 20 years old, this was the very first Building that I Built for Les Oakes.








This One I rebuilt the front entrance to the museum . with the stone cobbled driveway.









Helped Les Okes Stone Cobble all is very large driveway, Inset He placed a plaque in memory of Lady Diana

1 comment:

Bricklaying Buddy List

Blog Archive